Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today's Mission...

Ok, I know it's been a while. I've been needing to update about Christmas for a while, but I can't find my camera ANYWHERE!!! I'm kinda freaking out, since I'm one of those people who keeps all my pictures on my memory card and never erases them, so that when something like this happens I might potentially lose them all. YIKES!!! So, either it's somewhere right under my nose and I'm just not seeing it, or we're in serious trouble. Cross your fingers for me :)

3 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

That's so fun that you have a blog! Your little girl is precious and you look gorgeous as usual :)

Kjohnson said...

Fingers crossed. p.s. you did not have to use your 007 spy skills because I left a comment on your blog so you would know. Boo Ya. I'm a monster!!!

becki said...

Oh No! That's the worst! I hope you find it soon, replacing electronics = no good!