Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Papa!


On Sunday we celebrated my Dad's birthday. It was so fun to spend time with family, and see him open his presents. The big present this year was an ipod touch. He's been talking about getting a palm pilot to load the scriptures on. But good luck trying to find one of those now a days. Anyway, so Trey, being the techie he is, loaded the standard works for him, and he's been playing with it ever since. You think I would have gotten some pictures of it, but no. The only ones we got were of Ella enjoying some birthday cake and ice cream. Hilarious!!!

4 comments:

Whitings said...

That is hilarious! I'm busy buying our plan tickets right now for the Lion King.... Yay! See you soon!

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

She looks soooooo happy. We need to go to lunch soon. =)

Brett Emily & Jaxon said...

hey how cute is your little girl! She is so smart i just love her!

Cabra Forte said...

Hi Lauren--

My name is Matt, and I served with Trey in Fortaleza.

I met you at your wedding reception, but it was really great to see your adorable daughter! She's so cute!

I hope all is well with you guys, and would really like to catch up sometime soon.