Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How big is Ella...SO BIG


Well, yesterday we finally got Ella off of her bottle. Hurray! Don't worry, we survived the day. Trey and I decided on Sunday that Monday was a good a time as any to finally break the habit. So, first thing Monday morning when she woke up, we gave her the bottle and let her throw it in the trash herself, I think that was the key. She asked for a it a few times that day, and naptime was a little rough, but all in all she did really well. I'm so proud of my girl! Well, I guess that means potty training is next. Heaven help us!

5 comments:

buddyandsarahaws said...

Yea! See it wasnt so bad. Hopefully potty training will be as smooth as that. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh...I just love that little girl. She is getting so big so fast. Give her a big kiss from Auntie NeNe!

Amber Whiting Meek said...

This is great! You Blogger!!! Can't wait to see you guys. I sure don't like being far away. Hugs and Kisses! Love, Aunt Amber

Whitings said...

Congratulations with the bottle, yay! But you need to post Halloween pictures! I have been dying to see Ella's Lady costume. I posted Paxon's on our blog so go check them out and drop a line : ) That was lame...are you guys still planning on RV for Thanksgiving?