Sunday, November 8, 2009

Family Pictures




This is a late post, but hopefully everyone enjoys it anyway. I really wanted to have newborn pictures done of both of my girls, but after Ella things in our lives were super crazy, so it never got done. So, the second time around I wanted to make sure we captured little Paige and Ella together in the very beginning. The amazingly talented Becki Crosby did the pictures for us, and I cannot say enough good things about them! They turned out great, and look so beautiful. Thanks Becki, you did an amazing job! I love them!!!








9 comments:

Kjohnson said...

Are you kidding me right now cause I just threw up in my mouth those are so cute!!!!! Love them!!

Laura said...

Love the pictures! They are so good. Your kids are adorable.

Melanie said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love them. Congrats on the little one.

buddyandsarahaws said...

I LOVE your pictures!!! You are going to have a cute Christmas card from those! :)

buddyandsarahaws said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashley and wes said...

Beautiful family pictures Lauren!!! You guys look great! youre an awesome mom i know it!!!

Whitings said...

I really like the picture of Ella kissing Paige and those yellow matching flowers.

Amber Whiting Meek said...

OK. Is it weird that I got all teary just looking at those?!!!??!!! They are beautiful. You are beautiful. I miss you all so much!!!!

Matt and Megan said...

Hey Lauren I don't have your email but I wanted to let you know my sister is doing a craft make and take on Feb 2nd for valentines Day!! Go to simplydevinecreations.blogspot.com for all the info! Oh by the way this is Megan Morris Nicole's friend:)