Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rabbits...


So, Ella's hair is finally long enough to put in pig tails. This is a major BIG deal for us, especially me, the hairdresser mom. Sometimes we do pig tails, sometimes we do messy bun pig tails, complete with ribbons, of course. I was getting her ready for the day on Saturday, and I said, "Should we do ponies?" She then replys, "No, I want rabbits." I look at Trey, totally confused. What the heck was she talking about, rabbits??? Then Trey asked her, "Do you mean bunnies?" "Yeah, Daddy, I want Bunnies today, not ponies." We both started cracking up, I thought I was gonna pee my pants! What 2-yr-old would make the connection between "messy buns (bunnies) " and "rabbits"? My silly Ella, I just love her :)
*Sorry the picture isn't great, but you get the idea*

2 comments:

Lisa said...

that is so dang cute!!

Whitings said...

Cute pig tails Ella!