Friday, April 17, 2009

Round Two

On Wednesday, my sister Meghan and I went to my ultrasound appointment and learned the sex of our new little bundle. And the winner is.... GIRL!!! Yes, in September Ella will have a new little sister, and we're so excited. Everything looked great on the ultrasound, and now we can finally get to planning. We have a few names that we like, but haven't made any decisions yet. As much as we both would have liked a boy, I'm really excited to be able to do all the bows and headbands and PINK, PINK, PINK again!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats! Yeah another girl! Ella is so cute so I'm sure she'll be adorable.

Whitings said...

Yay for sugar and spice and everything nice!!

Amber Whiting Meek said...

So, how can an Aunt get ahold of a family picture or two from Christmas? Can't wait to see you guys next month. Sure miss you, and I can't stand that Ella doesn't know me like she used to!

Whitings said...

Okay Lauren! I just posted Paxon's birthday pictures, which were two days late. So that means you have until the end of tomorrow to post Ella's birthday pictures!

Seriously though, you haven't updated for ever! How are you guys doing? Oh!! And you never called me back with your chicken salad sandwich recipe!

Spencer and Amy said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting :)