Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun








On Friday evening we went over to my sister's house and had a little Halloween get together for our family. I'm so glad that everyone was able to be there. Our little lady actually dressed up as "Lady" from the Disney movie "Lady and the Tramp" Would any of you expect anything less from a Disney addict like me? Anyway, Ella just mainly wanted to hug the coustume before I got it on her, because she thought it was a toy. I know I'm partial, but seriously, could she look any cuter!!! It was so fun to get to spend time with family and have them be there for Ella's first trick-or-treating experience.


Chantz, Melinda, & Charly the lady bug
A puppy this cute deserves a treat!

Enjoying her first sucker

2 comments:

buddyandsarahaws said...

Super Cute!

Whitings said...

Yes, if we are in the valley next year we will do a murder mystery dinner and you guys will be invited! They are a lot of fun as long as the people invited are fun... It looked like you guys had fun on Halloween! Ella was very adorable and looked so happy, I love her smile!